Re: [suse-security] su doesn't work after yast2 security change
  • From: Bob Vickers <bobv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:42:13 +0100 (BST)
Ferdinand,

You are creating maintenance headaches for yourself if you edit
permissions.paranoid because it will revert next time you do an upgrade.
The clean solution is to edit /etc/permissions.local as these permissions
are applied after the paranoid ones.

Also read the comments at the start of /etc/permissions.paranoid.

Bob