Von: Robert Davies [mailto:rob_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. August 2002 16:00
An: Jens Gassmann
Betreff: Re: [suse-security] Restriced SSH Account?

On Monday 12 August 2002 14:39, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can i find an ssh-shell who allow's me to restrict an ssh-acount

> to edit and view only files in ther homedir?

ssh is not a true shell, it's more a secure(?) replacement for telnet or

rlogin.

Set the user's shell to one of the restricted shells, if you want
different
access depending on whether they are using ssh(1) or not to connect, you

might need to do some hacking of source, or at least right your own
dummy
shell to decide which one should be used.

Rob