Sendmail and 2 servers
Hi All

This one has been puzzling me for a while maybe some one can put some light
at the end of my tunnel for this matter.

Unfortunately the admin "guru" before me decided to install Microshaft
Exchange 5.5 ( I'd rather run through Berlin naked on a cold winters day
before I touch exchange server ). Well subsequently the first thing I did
when I started here was install suse 8.0 and sendmail. What I'd like to do
is have my sendmail and exchange server on the same domain name. But I want
all the mail to go via sendmail this part is relatively easy how ever I want
to move some users off to sendmail and still have them being able to mail
between sendmail and exchange users. Is this possible and how can this be
done?.

Regards,

Thomas Wheeler

-=No Trees Were Harmed By Sending This Email, Only A Few Electrons Were
Seriously Discomforted =-

  • No further messages