Resetting Firewall2
  • From: GrdnWsl <grdnwsl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:55:29 -0500
I'm not sure if this is the right list to post this to, but it's the
closest one I could find on Suse's site. I have a question regarding
reloading the Firewall2 scripts. Currently, whenever I make a change to
my firewall scripts I restart the whole firewall. Is there a way to
just reastart the firewall script itself, without having to restart the
whole machine? Something like a "rcfirewall restart" command. Thanks
in advance.
--

Preston Kutzner | IT Manager
Marketing Resources, Inc.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may
contain personal views which are not the views of
Marketing Resources, Inc. unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from
your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
immediately. Please note that Marketing Resources, Inc.
monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication
will signify your consent to this.

< Previous Next >