CFS Crypto-File Problems
  • From: "Ryan Swenson" <Ryan.Swenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:15:58 -0400
Hello,

Some of us here use SuSe Linux at each foreign site to provide CFS filesystems to protect a directory containing certificates for all our various java security related certs. Its more or less our Key Escrow. Unfortunately a German co-worker took off for a 5 week vacation, and a system crashed and restarted but never mounted the CFS.

Normally in the boot process we are prompted for the passphrase. What can I do to remount the CFS filesystem in the security mount point partion I created. I have a partition all of its own for CFS, the directory exists but has not mounted the filesystem.

Where do I begin, to find where CFS is specified, how to mount it, etc.

Thanks,
Ryan S.