Re: [suse-security] Apache update
I am not certain if this is the exploit you are talking
about. There was no link included in the email which you
sent. But, the XForce email announcing an exploit
(assumed to be what you are talking about here,
specifically states:

> > X-Force has verified that this issue is exploitable
on Apache for
> > Windows (Win32) version 1.3.24. Apache 1.x for Unix
contains the same
> > source code, but X-Force believes that successful
exploitation on most
> > Unix platforms is unlikely.

So, if this is the vulnerability which you are talking
about, then the reporting group states that it is
probably not a problem on Unix (which would include SuSE
Linux).

Jim