Re: [suse-security] No "patches" file for apache update in 7.1
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:59:50 +0200 (MEST)
> >> As long as the package description is missing, both YOU and fou4s will not
> >> work. I just verified that it is not on ftp.gwdg.de yet. Would be nice ...
> >

> > Dealing with it.
>
> Has this fallen through the cracks? There still is no patch
> description posted.

It's partly solved - we have multiple architectures that don't build due
to heat problems that we can't solve easily. We have the necessary cooling
power, but a defect forces us to turn off. The patch files can't be
written until the archs have built.

Be sure it hasn't slipped through.

Thanks,
Roman.