Re: [suse-security] openssh
  • From: "Muhic Mirza" <mirzoni@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:42:55 +0100
oki but what about private 'sploitz usualy there is no public information s
about it but machines are hacked from unknown reasons, what is with that ..
Does anybody hear about new sploit for apache al versions < 1.3.22 ??????
there are some bugs in mod_php and by the apache attacker getting root shell
on your machine ?? it not just story it s reality cause i have seen these
hacked server s last days with that sploit .. also that is private sploit
and nobody on apache web site or other security sites does not discus yet
about that .
One thing is sure : nothing is not sure in fact .