Re: [suse-security] Securing a mac infested network with Suse
On comments about my attitude...

I accept all the criticism of my choice of words and apologize for
them. The on-going security conversation I am having is in fact a
friendly yet vigourous rivalry one not the hostile one I portrayed. I
unfortunately dropped the list in the middle of our discussion without
realizing it. In retrospect my tone was inappropriate. I did not
intend to offend.

Tim