Re: [suse-security] MS Word Docs hosts security relevant metadata
  • From: Christian Uhde <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:02:16 +0100
Hi!
I think ;-) you want to convert docs to pdf? May be take a look at:
antiword - http://freshmeat.net/projects/antiword/

There are some other tools, and one works with a mta to convert automaticaly
all doc's to pdf. There was a article in german "linux Magazin" not so long
ago, but i didn't found in the hurry.

Wish you an successfully search!

Christian

--