From: R. Ullenboom [mailto:rene@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:43 PM
To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [suse-security] VPN without fixed IP

hi there,

I'm trying to build-up a VPN-Entrance over our Linux-Router (Kernel 2.4.4).
Some Road-Warriors of our Company should get the ability to get access to
our NT-Server with a Sysbase-DB.
First of all I have to learn something about its (VPN) functions:
What about DSL-VPN? Is there any chance to create a VPN without a
Server-Side fixed IP-Adress?
Which Documentation of VPN-Knowledge do you perfer?

Thanx4help,

René