Masq with an ISDN card ...how to ??
Hello , this mail maybe is not for this group but as i have to see here is
most discusion s about networking ..
So i have running Suse LInux 7.1 and in that machine i have ISDN card which
one i using to connect to internet .
In same machine i have LAN adapter which one is connected on private LAN ,
now i want to enable users access to internet bye the LAN in which case my
machine will be gateway .On internet i am find what I need to enable
masquarading for clients on my private LAN , on every client i need to set
relolv.conf , dns setting s , default gateway , but i have manualy to
connect and run script which enables masq..
So the question is : does somebody know some software which one enables auto
dialing , bandwidth on demand and disconecting if line is idle and no
connection needed ?

Thanks in advance

  • No further messages