Re: [suse-security] New SSH bug?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:53:58 -0800
Yes, and I colleague of mine just made a root exploit discover in OpenSSH
that effects 3.0.1p1 and below. Once I know more or he decides to
announce it..I'll let you know. He's in a testing phase.

Cheers!

* Roman Drahtmueller (draht@xxxxxxx) [020227 17:30]:
->>
->> Does anyone (Roman) know about this new SSH bug?
->>
->> http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/82/258238
->>
->> Is 3.0.2p1 vulnerable?
->
->There is no information about it yet. It's most worrysome, though.
->
->We're at it - it strikes us quite hard these days.

Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC