updated class A's not in use
  • From: "Kurt Seifried" <listuser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 22:11:06 -0700
68.0.0.0 is now in use and I am seeing activity from it, looks like Cox got
68.0-68.15, with more assignments to others expected. I am compiling a list
of active class B's and C's (essentially, has anyone from them talked to me,
or can I talk to anyone on them). Anyone interested in helping should
contact me (essentially sanitized www/email logs containings hostnames/IP's
that have connected to you are what I am looking for).

0.0.0.0/255.0.0.0
1.0.0.0/255.0.0.0
2.0.0.0/255.0.0.0
5.0.0.0/255.0.0.0