Re: [suse-security] Filtering Software
  • From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:54:20 +0000 (GMT)
u may also try regex rules in your squid.conf file..
this is good if u know exaclty what u need to block..
such as cmd.exe or .eml files that have viruses...
however, the more regexes you have, the more CPU power
each line will consume.. but u can get off well enough
with a thousand or so on a good squid box..

--- Ray Leach <raymondl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > Hi