AW: [suse-security] starnge behaviour after power-break
  • From: "OKDesign oHG Security Administrator" <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:56:23 +0100
Okay, no problem.

For the first I just do some little diagnostics:

linux-gw:~ # rcsquid status
/usr/sbin/rcsquid: o#: command not found
Checking for WWW-proxy squid running
linux-gw:~ # rcsendmail status
/usr/sbin/rcsendmail: o#: command not found
Checking for service sendmail: unused
linux-gw:~ #

But when I do it the other way it works fine:

linux-gw:~ # squid status
2002/01/10 11:49:54| Squid is already running! Process ID 1219
linux-gw:~ #

But one thing is strange:

linux-gw:~ # man squid
SQUID(1) mrtg SQUID(1)

2001-06-05 2.9.17 SQUID(1)
lines 1-5/5 (END)

What does this mean ?

thx.
Stephan

P.S.: I just saw that I told you wrong in my posting: It is not "#o", but
"o#". Sorry.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----