Re: [suse-security] RealAudio Proxy
  • From: Peter Wiersig <wiersig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:58:24 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2002 12:38 schrieb Robert Rottscholl:

> my question is: "Which Proxy-Server should I use to get the rtsp
> protocol running(554 tcp/udp)? Does SuSE offer a solution?"

I would guess that Real supports the SOCKS-Proxy so I would go for that.

I don't know if SuSE offers any SOCKS-Proxy in any distribution, but I would
have no problem with compiling "Dante" or any other implementation myself.

Peter
(Does any sentence of the above make sense to you? If so explain it to me
privately)