status of SuSE version of pine
  • From: Bob Vickers <bobv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:31:44 +0000 (GMT)
Hello,

I'm almost sure that somewhere in the sea of information I wade through
every day was a statement that SuSE pine is not vulnerable to the recently
discussed problem with following maliciously-crafted URLs. But I've
searched the archives and I can't find it; could some kind soul put me at
ease by confirming that SuSE pine is not vulnerable to this attack? The
version I am running is 4.33-42 on SuSE 7.2.

Thanks,
Bob
Bob Vickers R.Vickers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dept of Computer Science, Royal Holloway, University of London
WWW: http://www.cs.rhul.ac.uk/home/bobv
Phone: +44 1784 443691