Re: [Users] Building a VPN with FreeS/WAN, SuSEfirewall2 and SSH Sentinel
  • From: "Argentium G. Tiger" <agtiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 07:11:49 -0600

Very nice document! If you permit us, we could add that URL in our support pages under http://www.ipsec.com

I'm working through Nadeem's document now and may have found a slight
glitch in the patching of the _updown_custom script, so you might want
to hang on just a couple of days...

But I will agree: Overall, this document of Nadeem's is wonderfully written
and looks like it will address a lot of the problems that I've had in
getting SuSE 7.3, SuSEfirewall2, and IPSEC to work hand in hand.

Nadeem: Perhaps just include the entire _updown_custom script rather than
including a patch to a document located elsewhere in the world? Thanks
again for all the work, you've brought me closer to my goal! :-)

Argentium