AW: [suse-security] spam - acting as a relay
  • From: "Roman Doerr" <rdo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:20:05 +0100
Could be formmail.pl, if you are using it. Old Versions
can be abused to send Spam. There's some scanners looking
for it, too.

Latest Version is 1.9, which allows you to specify the
recipients and therefore prevents spam.

You can get it at Matt's Script Archive:
http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/

Of course, it could be any other Script sending Email, if
not properly secured. You should scan your machine for forms
sending Email.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Roman Dörr
Systemtechniker