Re: [suse-security] MD5 passwords again
  • From: "Kurt Seifried" <listuser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:11:51 -0700
Your pop should be PAM'ified, i.e. pop daemon goes to PAM, which handles
auth, rather then pop daemon going direct to /etc/passwd. It's simple.
servers should support PAM, otherwise you will have funfilled problems like
this.

Kurt Seifried, kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574