Re[2]: [suse-security] MD5 passwords again
  • From: Boris Kimel <kimel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:53:29 +0300
Hello Alex,

Many thanks. Still I had no time to read about the details yet.
And something tells me not to do the things I don't understand.
After reading the PAM manual I should be able to read all the
lines you sent me, and then, positively, thank you once more.

Spasibo!

--
Best regards,
Boris mailto:kimel@xxxxxxx