Re: [suse-security] apache under inetd/tcpd: it's dead, isn't it?
  • From: JW <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:20:45 -0600
Just out of curiosity, I wonder what would happen if instead of using "apache -f conf file" you just used the path to the regular SusE initscript for apache "/usr/sbin/rcapache start". I'm almost 100% sure that inetd won't be able to kill it, but it'd be interesting to see if it at least can start it that way (after all, on SusE that is the correct way to start apache)