Re: [suse-security] Online Update
** On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:42:16 +0100 Steffen Dettmer <steffen@xxxxxxx>dashed off this message:

**BTW: Is YOU meant for servers or for desktops only? I just gave
**it a quick view (wasn't working :)), my fault I think, but it
**seems to delete downloaded RPMs after installation.

there is a checkbox option to have it leave or delete them , Don't
remeber teh page it's on. SAme as when the download chokes it will give
you the option to try and install what it has Dled, unless you click w/o
reading, then you lose everything ( java was the worst at this) but
there is also a popup or soemthing that tells you if you cancel the dl
OR something happens that the dl is canceled ( power goes off suddenly
or something) you lose what it's dled, casue , I think it's in ram, not
on HD??

afterthought : I is knot dain bramaged!!!

< Previous Next >