Re: [suse-security] german, RADIUS ?
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:59:34 +0100 (MET)

> hi,
>
> sorry for german but my englisch is terrible ;)
> (zudem sprechen 90% hier eh deutsch ;))

The fact that some people on this mailing list speak German and maybe
indeed _are_ Germans does not have anything to do with the fact that this
list is English. There are more Germans speaking English than there are
English who speak German, and the reason for this is not ignorance.
So please do not show this ignorance either and write it in English, no
matter how terrible it may look.

Thanks,
Roman.