Re: [suse-security] Permission problem with Apache
I made a test here, I am not using the /~user/ type of access, so I did not realise I
had the same problem.

> cd /home
> cd user
> cd public_html
> if this fails at some stage, the directory permissions are not right.
> -rwx-----x is enough for apache to work!

Just to complete the answer of Marcus. The above access rights must apply both to
the /home directory and to the /home/jasmine/ directory, not only to the
/./public_html/ directory.
Vaclav Brunnhofer

======
| Institute of Entomology e-mail: vbru@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| Academy of Sciences of Cz. Rep. phone: +420 38 7775251 |
| Branisovska 31 fax: +420 38 5300354 |
| 370 05 Ceske Budejovice handy: +420 606 632822 |
| Czech Republic |
=====

< Previous Next >