Re: [suse-security] What does this mean?
** On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:31:26 -0700 "Kurt Seifried" <listuser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>dashed off this message:

**perhaps suse could add a section about cron jobs to the security manual?

Now THAT is a really good idea , even if they do a brief , but cogent
explination w/ perhaps a fuller explination on the website ? ( include
the url in the explation ) it needed take up several chapters ...
especially as they could always expand the "coverage" in the following
system update information. I have said before that I thought the books
are often worth almost as much as the distro itself ! And I keep all the
old ones, as there is still information in the older versions of the
biggest volume in the box. I will donate them to a worthy group once
Numerical designation is back to "whole" numbers again. ( no decimal
points <g>)

afterthought : Accident,n.:A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of body is

< Previous Next >