Re: [suse-security] merry xmas to all!
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:26:02 +0100 (MET)

> Thanks to all of you for contributing to this list and especially to the
> SuSE team for
> producing one of the world's finest Linux distributions :-)
>
> * keep up the good work *

Thank you!

Concerning the rumours about downtime of SuSE web- and ftp servers: Yes,
we moved offices inside Nürnberg and used the xmas break for a maintenance
break. We are back to live, though, and the interruptions shouldn't have
lasted more than a few minutes.

> Merry Xmas and a happy new year

I'm firing up the glibc announcement shortly. Busy days...

Thanks,
Roman.
--
- -