sendmail
  • From: Ger Lautenbach <g.lautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:51:38 +0100
Hello

first of all i would like to wish all of you a merry christmas!!!!

second, i have a problem with my mailserver.
My server is a webserver/mail- and nameserver. ( all in one)
Everything is working but, here it comes, i cannot recieve e-mail.
I have registrered a domain and filed MX records, made zone files at my
own nameserver with MX and a CNAME to my mailserver.

when i use nmap all the necesary ports are open. even with Suse firwall 2 not
started at boot i can't receive mail. How come?

Any ideas are more than welcome.

bye

Ger

< Previous Next >