Re: [suse-security] sendmail
  • From: <dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:08:36 -0600 (CST)
two things to do, first put your domain name (domain.com) in
/etc/mail/sendmail.cw (note, you may have to create that file) then
restart sendmail. any other domains you want to accept mail for need to
be listed in this file - example
#domains i recieve mail for
domain.com
domain.net
server.domain.com
server.domain.net
someotherdomain.org

after making a change to this file, you will need to restart sendmail or
kill -HUP it to get it to reread this file

next, in /etc/hosts.allow add
sendmail: ALL : ALLOW

newer versions of sendmail (rpms anyway) are coming compiled with tcp
wrapper support.