Re: [suse-security] Kernel Question
You don't need to patch 2.4.>=1 for ReiserFS, it's now included, but you
do need to turn on "Prompt for development and/or incomplete
code/drivers" in "Code maturity level options"

--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle.Net
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 20 8731 3619

This email was created and sent with: Evolution 0.10

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com