Someone using qmail+vpopmail+Amavis ?

See subject.

We're trying to implement amavis in our qmail setup, but it works only up
to some degree; real local users (recipients) get a mail warning them of a
virus being sent to them, but virtual users' addresses get re-written to
something weird, thus receive no warnings.

If the addressee is "user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", it gets rewritten to
"subdomain.domain-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", or somtimes even
"subdomain.domain-subdomain.domain-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

This only happens with virtual domains/users. We're now using the
shellscript-version of Amavis, not amavis-perl. Partly because of the
dependancies of the perl-version, and partly because it is not obvious by
reading the docs what extra benefit the new amavis-perl offers...

If anyone has such a setup working, please give us some pointers.
A search on google sadly returned nothing appropriate...

TIA,

Maarten

--

Maarten J H van den Berg
van Boetzelaer van Bemmel, informatie- en netwerktechnologie

< Previous Next >