Re: [suse-security] ssh shells and ircd on a small lan
Thanks for the reply. Let me clarify something.

IRC is being port-forwarded "through" the firewall to IRC. ie: you hit
my firewall and it sends it to the 192.168.0.2 box running the ircd on port
6667. Is this what you meant? and if so then where would you put ircd at?

I am not sure what you mean by port-forwarding "through" IRC.