Re: [suse-security] FreeSwan
  • From: <dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:06:28 -0500 (CDT)
I dont think so. Tell me this, are you trying to go from one lan to
another through the freeswan vpn or just from one pc (your linux box with
ppp) to a
lan with freeswan vpn.

on the freeswan client (your pc with ppp) just setup the configuration to
point to your freeswan server (adsl). I am assuming it has a static
ip?

you can get an example config from
http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.91/doc/config.html and
look for the "road warrior" section about a 1/4 of the way down the page.
It describes your setup almost exactly.