Re: [suse-security] netstat shows a lot of connections that seem to be strange
Le Mardi 24 Juillet 2001 11:37, Jörg Reiners a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have set up a DNS, WWW, FTP and E-Mail server using Suse Linux 6.2. The
> machine is also used as PROXY for my clients to connect to the internet.

I'm new to security, but I think that a recent distro and a firewall are the
minimum

I use suse 7.2 and the "personnal firewall" is said to block any external
connection, what is aexactly what I need. suffice to check the correct box in
yast2 to have it.

beware not to confuse with the Suse firewall, probably better, but much more
difficult to understand.

sincerely
jdd

--