Re: [suse-security] Filtering streaming radio over Internet
  • From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:26:31 +0100 (BST)
for instance, RealServer can stream audio on several
ports, including port 552 for RTSP and port 7070 for
PNM, so you can create the link to your RealServer
using either the rtsp:// or pnm:// protocol spec ...
although u would then have to re-do the
/path/to/your/file.. but that's easy....

u can then block off port 80 or redirect it to where u
want it...

good luck.. AKNIT