AW: [suse-security] DNS: BIND vs djbdns
  • From: Schoenwaelder Oliver <oschoenwaelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:58:37 +0200
Hi,

I had some reliability problems, too. I installed bind8-8.2.3-REL at our
SuSE 7.0 from the original sources and bind crashed at least once a day.
I never got a reason for this. But after installing the SuSE update rpm for
8.2.3 it never crashed again.
I don't know what the differences are and I don't care...
So I you are running a SuSE system try to install their package.

Hth,

Oliver

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----