Re: [suse-security] hello there i have some very primitive questions
get a pentium machine, put two nic's on it, stick linux and learn ipchains.
makes a great firewall.
wat do you mean by protect anyway? i have 4 webservers behind a linux-based
firewall, and i simply allow connection only to port 80 and filter other
traffic (except ssh).
ipchains really isnt that hard, and there is an ipchains howto on
www.linuxdoc.org