Re: [suse-security] Transparent proxy ...
  • From: Richard Ems <r.ems.mtg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:58:50 +0100
Markus Gaugusch wrote:

> > My problem is HOW to configure my ipchains rules, ipmasqadm rules or whatsoever
> > to make this redirection and portforwarding or so!
> Look at the squid-FAQ (or was it doc?) at the squid homepage, there is a
> chapter about transparent proxying with ipchains examples, etc.
>
> bye
>
> Markus
>
> --

Hi Markus,

I have read those FAQ's already and there is all well explained, but squid is NOT
the problem.
The problem is redirecting using ipchains or ipmasqadm or ??? from PC1 port x to PC2
port y !!!

Thanks, Richard

--
Richard Ems
... e-mail: r.ems@xxxxxxx

Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.