Re: [suse-security] Firewall/Virusscanner
  • From: Nix <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:12:08 +1100
I have, AVP works like a champ on both SuSE and Redhat. Especially if
you use it with MFilter. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mfilter)
Disclaimer: I occasionally do some work for the Mfilter project :)

Nix

At 10:29 PM 1/12/2000 +0100, you wrote:
Hi all,

Take a look @:
http://www.avp.com/trial.html
http://www.avp.com/topdownloads.html
http://www.avp.ch/E/products.htm
http://www.avp.ch/E/dlinux.htm

May be this is interesting, i haven't tested any of these.

Regards,

Joop Boonen.