RE: [suse-security] European Council hacking-tools ban - update
  • From: "Wade Chandler" <wade.chandler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:03:01 -0800
Boris, are you in? Send me an email and I'll keep a list of them, for each
ten emails I get I will put together one large email to send to the council.
Let's be explanatory and honest, so they don't think we are just trying to
be rebelious. Wade.

Wade Chandler
Metro Information Services ISC
Division: Winston Salem, NC