AW: [suse-security] RFC: - moderation -
  • From: "OKDesign oHG Security Webmaster" <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:13:29 +0200
Hello, Roman

about your idea with the moderated list:

In some points I must agree to what you said, but IMHO we should try to keep
this list open and not moderated. On the other side, if the postings about
non-security-related topics and similar things keep on, I must also agree
that moderation of the list is the only way to get these things away from
the list.

So, people, please try to focus on security-related topics when posting to
this list and handle all other things in private email !

... just my 2 cents ...
---
Stephan M. Ott // OKDesign oHG
Internet-Providing und Netzwerkmanagement
smo@xxxxxxxxxxx ..... http://www.okdesign.de
fon. +49 961 3814139 .. fax. +49 961 3814140
mobil 0171-8351130 ... oder ... 0171-7858064