Re: [suse-security] partitions & mail system
  • From: Nikolai Dahlem <n_dahlem@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:03:13 +0200
At 13:57 06.07.00 +0200, you wrote:

Partitioning is either a question for a beginner mailing list
- or-
if it IS a security related question, the information given in the mail is everything else but enough to answer.

Sorry if I provided too little information. I thought about partitions as a manner of security, like separate partition for log-files, separate partition for web-server document root and mail-spool, etc. I just wanted to collect some ideas to ensure that i don't overlook something when I set up the partitions.

Nikolai