RE: [suse-security] password encryption?
> Bodri,

Not sure about 2.0.7, but with earlier (2.0.4 I think) there was no need to
change the NT registry unless you wanted to remove the use of encrypted
passwords and use plain-text. I would have expected this to still be the
same (but could be wrong!!) so make sure you need to before doing so.

Alan

< Previous Next >