Re: [suse-security] Apache & mod_SSL
  • From: Steffen Dettmer <steffen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:23:49 +0200
* Bastian Friedrich wrote on Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 01:05 +0200:
> Hi!
>
> ... and "SSLEngine on". I never saw "SSLDisable" and "SSLEnable" and can't
> find anything about them in the docs.

This were the names for this option somewhere before mod_ssl
2.2.0 IIRC.

> They would have been if you had looked for "SSLEn/Disable"... Btw, the
> default SuSE httpd config is quite a fine example...

Is that default configuration working? I had to set up a test SSL
server in the company some days before, and I remember that I had
to change some things. There was no dummy certificate installed,
but this was a 6.3 IIRC.

oki,

Steffen