RE: [suse-security] SendMail (SMTP_AUTH) POP (POP_AUTH)
  • From: Peter Nixon <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:53:38 +1000
I have a solution that will do this for you. It involves the smtp-virus
script that someone questioned me about a few days ago when I asked about
the manpath bug.
I will make a posting to the list with a site for download and intructions
on how it works next week.
I have no time right now as I'm right in the middle of a migration to active
directories on a win2k network.. eep

the solution I have uses obtuse smtpd, AVP (to scan for virsues) and
sendmail plus some custom perl scripts to do the duplication..
It is currently running on a 500 node network with no problems...

Cheers

Peter Nixon
Systems Engineer
Jigsaw Technology Pty Ltd