Re: [suse-security] SendMail (SMTP_AUTH) POP (POP_AUTH)
  • From: <lupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:14:49 +0300 (EEST)
Actualy /etc/aliases is for incoming mail only.
The only method I know for sending a copy of the e-mail to another user
is: cc or bcc and that can be done only in the mail client (i.e. the user
who sends it )

---
Bogdan Zapca System Administrator
SC EcoSoft SA Internet Service Provider
1-7 Deva st, Cluj-Napoca, Romania Tel: +40 64 199696
http://www.ecosoft.ro