Re: [suse-security] SendMail (SMTP_AUTH) POP (POP_AUTH)
  • From: "BrŠulio Gergull" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:25:25 -0300
Hi ALL,

I've been away from the office for a few days, therefore away from the
thread.

Now that I'm back I'd like to thank everyone that sent comments,
considerations and sugestions, specially to Andre Breiler who sent the link
to sendmail 8.10.2 RPM with SMTP_AUTH support. I've just downloaded it and
will give it a nice try.

Para Eduardo Carriles,

> Encantado de ver Espa√Īoles en la Red!! =:`)

Na verdade Brasileiro :-)

Anyaway it's good to see many people from all over the world here!

Saludos,

Br√°ulio Weimann Gergull

< Previous Next >