Re: [suse-security] encryption
  • From: NoelTinCA@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 00:17:26 EDT
Jonathan,
I don't think this is exactly what you are looking for, but you could try
looking at an encrypted file system like the one that is featured in this
article: http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue51/2590.html, and here
is a website that I found that might have some additional info for you:
http://tcfs.dia.unisa.it/. I'm assuming that you have all the normal security
stuff implemented on the firewall, or you would be asking about that too.

In a message dated 4/29/00 7:05:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,