Re: [suse-security] automating security updates?
  • From: John Pinder <jpinder@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 15:18:14 -0700
mgx@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> good day all ...
>
> i'm looking for a way to speedup or automate the installation of security
> related updates. i have a local mirror of ftp.suse.com:/.../suse/updates
> nfs mounted to my suse systems. is there anyway to use rpm to upgrade all the
> rpms in this directory? tnks!
>
> --
> -- michael

Hi,

Look at http://www.rpm.org/software.html - there are a few items
that might meet your needs, or at least get you started. If you
don't see anything there you like, remember: Perl is your friend :)

John

--
Put nospam in message subject, if you want to reach me.
Otherwise, I will not receive your message.